Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
SS610 HELMET WITH TRI-WEAVE SHELL
The SS610 allows full head protection coverage with wind in your face riding. Put the wind in your face but your head in a helmet with this classic open face DOT Protective Outer Shell helmet. The ultra-slim lid is made from a Tri-Weave Shell and Lightweight Low-Profile In-Molded EPS Foam Liner, and the Anti-Microbial Moisture Wicking Comfort Liner lets you have that old-school look and keep a new-helmet smell.
- DOT Protective Outer Shell
- Tri-Weave Shell
- Low-Profile Lightweight In-Molded EPS Foam Liner
- 3-Snap SHORTY Visor
- Anti-Microbial Moisture Wicking Comfort Liner
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
HOW TO MEASURE A PROPER HELMET
- SIZING: To measure your head size, wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up
- FITTING: Open the chin straps and slide the helmet onto your head starting at the forehead. A helmet should feel snug. If it slides on easily it is too big. It should feel tight to pull down. Make sure the inner padding fits snug all around. You should feel the padding pressing against your cheeks and head. The last check for a proper fit is to test if it moves while wearing, there should be no movement if you shake your head. Place your hands on the helmet and move it front to back and side-to-side. If there is a lot of movement, try a size down
|XS||20 7/8" - 21 1/4"|
|S||21 5/8" - 22"|
|M||22 1/2" - 22 7/8"|
|L||23 1/4" - 23 5/8"|
|XL||24" - 24 3/8"|
|2XL||24 3/4" - 25 1/4"|
All measurements done in inches