Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
Regardless of where you tear it up; track, canyon, or urban wasteland, the Scorpion EXO-R1 Air was designed, engineered and tested to meet the demands of Moto GP® and World Superbike® racing, while providing features that benefit every rider!
VISION- WIDER | CLEARER
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT® shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers which minimize weight while maximizing strength and impact dispersal
- Aero-tuned shell sculpture helps reduce aerodynamic drag, improve balance, and maximize mobility
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and channels for increased airflow
- Aero-Tuned ventilation features a Ram-Air intake system, 4 port exhaust spoiler system and EPS channels for an optimal flow-thru effect
- Optically superior Clear 2D MaxVision® Pinlock-Ready® face shield installed. Anti-scratch coated and offers 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- FREE Additional Dark Smoke 2D MaxVision® Pinlock-Ready® face shield and Pinlock® Anti-fog insert included
- EllipTec™ II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock provides a superior shield-to-gasket seal
- Removable/washable KwikWick® III interior keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- AirFit® inflation adjustment system provides a custom fit to your cheek pads, also reducing wind noise and lift
- 3D contoured, Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses
- EMT-friendly, emergency release cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise
- Titanium Double D-Rings
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified / ECE Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
Optional ‘Thinner’ Cheek Pads sold separately
DOWNLOAD the Scorpion EXO R1 Air Corpus Technical Manual
PRT # 75-01144
D. SMOKE PINLOCK®-READY
PRT # 75-01147
CLEAR PINLOCK® INSERT
FITS R1 AIR PINLOCK® TEAR-OFF FACESHIELDS
PRT # 75-01145
Neon Red, Phantom, White / Blue
SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL
TCT® Ultra Shell
ECE 22.05, D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 Certified
AirFit® Inflation System, EllipTec™ II quick-release, EMT emergency release cheek pads
KwikWick® III, KwikFit® eye glass friendly, BlueTooth® speaker pockets
Clear 2D Pinlock-Ready® Faceshield with Tear-Off Posts
Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain), Breath Deflector, Clear Pinlock® Insert, Dark Smoke 2D Pinlock-Ready® Faceshield with Tear-Off Posts
HELMET MEASUREMENT: Start by measuring the circumference around your head at the temple, just above the eyebrow line (approximately one inch above eyebrows) using a soft tape measure. Then select the helmet size that is closest to your head from the size chart below. If your head falls between two helmet sizes, first start by trying on the smaller of the two sizes.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
Measuring Tape Placement
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period. The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.