Get Ready to Party!
Anniversary Celebration Grand Finale
had a great time celebrating our 18th Anniversary with our customers
in Lakewood and Auburn. We’ve had some great speakers, promotions, and
even some adorable trick-or-treaters. But the fun isn’t over yet—in
fact it culminates this weekend with a huge party at both stores. Head
to Auburn on Saturday and Lakewood on Sunday for a live band, food
truck, a special cake, and specials all weekend.
also holding a fashion show on Sunday at 3:00 p.m. in Lakewood
starring… YOU! Want to model our latest gear for all your friends and
family members? Sign up here
to strut your stuff on the runway! Models of all ages and sizes are
welcome and no rehearsal or experience is needed. Sign up here: http://www.eagleleather.com/fashionshow2013/
Eagle Leather Grand Finale Party Rundown:
- BAND: Tyranny Theory - 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- BAND: Blackline - 2:00 p.m. on Saturday
- FOOD: Secret Sausage - Saturday and Sunday
- FUN: Photobooth from 1000 words from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Live local bands to rock your face. Confirmed band: Tyranny Theory
- Satisfy your appetite with nosh from a local food truck, plus anniversary cake for all!
- Enter raffles for great giveaways
- On-site alterations specialist
- Show off your ride at the open showcase
- Strike a pose at our complimentary photo booth with social media sharing station
- Remember, you can save up to $100 on your purchase this weekend. Click here for the coupon.
Eagle Leather Anniversary parties are free and open to the public, so
tell you friends, bring your family, bring your ride and come out for
Fashion Show Details:
- Live, Customer Appreciation Fashion Show
- See the latest gear for the season, modeled by our very own Eagle Leather friends and supporters
- Sunday, November 10th at 3:00 p.m. at Eagle Leather Lakewood
- Sign up here: http://www.eagleleather.com/fashionshow2013/
See the entire celebration's schedule of events by clicking here or on the Eagle Leather Facebook Page! See you this weekend!