Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
The Cardo PackTalk Edge Headset is the successor to the wildly popular Cardo PackTalk Bold JBL Headset. With several new features, such as Air Mount and Over-the-air software updates, as well as updated features, like the 2nd generation Dynamic Mesh Communication and Bluetooth 5.2, this latest version of the iconic PackTalk communication system has again raised the bar for motorcycle intercom systems.
Cardo PackTalk Edge Headset features the latest generation of Cardo’s Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC). The 2nd generation DMC offers unparalleled intercom sound quality, easy pairing, and robust performance. With a 1-mile (1.6km) rider-to-rider range and a DMC group range of up to 5 miles (8km), keeping the conversation going has never been easier or clearer.
In addition to the DMC’s improvements in clarity and strength, using the latest Bluetooth 5.2 technology the Bluetooth intercom function has improved as well. The universal Bluetooth intercom allows you to pair with any other Bluetooth intercom headset and the auto-reconnect ensures you don’t have to manually re-pair if you ride out of range from your group.
New features on the Cardo PackTalk Edge Headset include the Air Mount system and Over-the-air software updates. The magnetic Air Mount system provides simple, easy, and secure magnetic mounting from the PackTalk Edge unit to the mount on your helmet. The Over-the-air software updates allow you to use the Cardo Connect App to download and install the latest software directly to your PackTalk Edge, no cables needed.
Familiar features such as the 40mm JBL speakers continue to power the PackTalk range, providing high-definition audio, and now include three redesigned audio profiles. Natural Voice Operation allows for "hey Cardo" functionality instead of using buttons, and the waterproof design provides confidence to stay connected in rain, shine, mud, dust, or snow.
- 2nd generation Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) with unparalleled intercom sound quality, easy pairing and robust performance
- Rider-to-rider range: up to 1 mile / 1.6km
- DMC group range: up to 5 miles / 8km
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Over-the-Air software updates
- Air Mount system provides simple, easy and secure magnetic mounting from your PackTalk Edge to the mount kit on your helmet
- Natural Voice Operation allows for "hey Cardo" functionality instead of using buttons
- Automatic Volume Control can automatically adjust your sound based on the outside ambient noise
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation
- Up to 13 hours talk-time
- 10 days stand-by
- Charging time- up to 2 hours
- Fast Charging- 2 hours of talk after 20 min charge
- Multilingual status announcements
- FM radio with RDS and six station memory
- Cardo Connect App compatible with iOS and Android
- Auto-reconnect, HD Live Bluetooth intercom
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone / GPS devices