Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
Equipped with many of SHOEI’s top features while keeping functionality efficient and to the point, the all-new RF-SR is anything but “entry level”. Boasting a compact, aerodynamic shell design along with sharp and aggressive styling, the RF-SR has a progressive look all of its own. Exceptional airflow, an advanced shield system, and a fully removable liner allow the RF-SR to excel whether short-distance street performance or long-distance touring comfort is your jam. The RF-SR–Streamlined functionality and affordability with premium SHOEI quality.
- Advanced short-distance street performance and long-distance touring comfort
- Compact, aerodynamic shell design with sharp and aggressive styling
- Optimal shell aerodynamics and liner components reduce unwanted road noise
- Matte black ventilation components enhance aggressive styling
- Streamlined function and affordability
Fine-tuned in SHOEI’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel to optimize the important balance between airflow and a quiet ride, the RF-SR is equipped with three (3) adjustable air intakes and two (2) exhaust outlets to help customize your ventilation in every condition.
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves
- Two upper air vents for optimal air intake
- Two uniquely-positioned upper exhaust vents for improved negative pressure suction
- Wind-tunnel optimized to balance enhanced airflow and silence
The RF-SR’s shield system provides a vast field of vision that rivals helmetless peripheral, features innovative ribs to improve rigidity and eliminate bending, and facilitates quicker shield changes than ever before.
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- Innovative new ribs on top and bottom edge improve rigidity and eliminate bending
- Improved shield locking mechanism
- Comes equipped with Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system
QR-E BASE PLATE SYSTEM
- Facilitates quick and smooth shield changes
- SHOEI’s patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
- Strengthened springs for more precise functionality
- Five-stage rotating dial for shield/base plate fine-tuning
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the RF-SR features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Dual-Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner.
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM+ SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a six-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- SHOEI’s strongest, lightest, most elastic shell
DUAL-LAYER MULTI-DENSITY EPS LINER
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM (E.Q.R.S.)
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider’s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
The RF-SR is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable interior system that’s been enhanced for a comfortable fit and maximum helmet stabilization during high-speed riding.
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Multi-layer cheek pads available in multiple sizes for improved comfort and helmet stabilization
- Cheek pad channel for eyeglasses
HELMET SIZE CHART
|X-Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55-56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61-62||24 - 24 3/8|
||7 7/8 - 8||63-64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65-66||25 5/8 - 26|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD SIZE
- To determine where you fall on SHOEI's sizing chart (as a starting point for proper helmet fit), pass a soft, flexible tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of approximately one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows (the largest measurement around your forehead).
- Select the helmet size that is closest to your head measurement from the sizing guidelines above. If your head measurement falls between two helmet sizes, first try on the smaller of the two helmets.
THE PERFECT FIT
No helmet can protect the wearer against all unforeseeable high- and low-speed impacts. However, to help maximize head protection, the helmet must fit properly, and the retention system must be securely fastened under the chin. Failure to ride with a proper fitting helmet and securely fastened chinstrap is dangerous, as the helmet could come off during an accident, resulting in severe head trauma or death.
To determine the proper helmet fit and learn how to safely secure your chinstrap retention system, we recommend viewing SHOEI's "Helmet Fit" video below, or consult with an authorized SHOEI dealer today. Proper fit is important not only for comfort, but for safety, as well.