Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
The EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet has evolved from one of the most popular Adventure Motorcycle helmets on the market; the EXO-AT950.
The EXO-AT960 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed for a more aerodynamic touring helmet. The oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up.
The internal drop down Speedview® sun-visor allows you to adjust to changing lighting conditions throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO-AT960 with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective. For those who need to stay connected, the EXO-AT960 was specifically designed to integrate with the new EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit while the large speaker pockets also make it compatible with many other com systems in the market.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell developed and engineered, by Scorpion EXO to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- CAD-refined aerodynamics result in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption
- Strategically placed channels throughout the EPS foam provide increased airflow
- Equipped with U.S. DOT Certification and the ECE 22.06 Safety standard, which requires a wider range of testing than the previous 22.05 certification
- Aero-tuned ventilation system features one large intake vent on top, forcing cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position mouth vent allows the 1st position to act as a defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster & ventilation (closeable from the inside)
- Scorpion EXO’s face shield system pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal
- KwikWick® C moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate most eyeglasses
- EverClear® Faceshield offers state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 95% UV-A & UV-B protection. (Pinlock® face shields sold seperately)
- Retractable interchangeable Speedview® drop down sun-visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the faceshield is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eyeport is 11cm Tall)
- External peak visor can be easily removed to improve the aerodynamics for long distance touring
- Seamlessly integrates with the EXO-COM® Communicator Kit or your favorite BlueTooth® system
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar features a single lever release which allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Included breath deflector and aero skirt (chin curtain) helps reduce wind noise
- Weight: ± 1858 grams / 4.09 lbs. (size medium)
- Speaker pocket size: 50mm/5mm (round)
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified/ ECE 22.06 Certified
- 5-Year warranty