- Roll-off resistant shell design
- Two-stage built-in drop-down sun shield
- Ported flow through ventilation
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell uses nanotechnology to blend aramid fibers and high-end polymers to better manage energy
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 certification
- 2 year warranty
- Technologically advanced half shell with rolloff resistant design. The highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Builtin, two-stage drop-down sun shield is scratch and UV resistant. Removable peak
- DOT-approved quick release chin strap for secure closure. State of the art multi-density EPS
- Fully adjustable, multiport, dynamic, flowthrough ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool
Measuring your head for helmet fitment is the right place to start, but it is only a guideline. Different shapes of heads might require a slightly smaller or larger helmet in any given model. Trying on the model you are interested in is always recommended. A helmet should be as snug as possible, without being so tight that it will give you a headache. It’s best to be fitted by a professional.
|X-Small||53-54 cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22 7/8|
|Medium||57-58 cm||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|Large||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X-Large||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3X-Large||64-65 cm||25 5/8 - 26|
|4X-Large||66-67 cm||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|
Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here