Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
- Lightweight aerodynamic shell made from LS2’s proprietary HPTT
- 2 shell sizes for the smallest, lightest possible helmet in your size
- Removable washable comfort padding
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification
- 2 year warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218. 1397g,+/-50g. Sizes S-L. Made using High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT). 1 Intermediate Oval Shell
- Removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool—3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all-day comfort with no hot spots
- A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant. Pinlock Ready shield. Quick change shield system
- DOT-approved quick release chin strap for secure closure. State-of-the-art multi-density EPS
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool
Measuring your head for helmet fitment is the right place to start, but it is only a guideline. Different shapes of heads might require a slightly smaller or larger helmet in any given model. Trying on the model you are interested in is always recommended. A helmet should be as snug as possible, without being so tight that it will give you a headache. It’s best to be fitted by a professional.
|X-Small||53-54 cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22 7/8|
|Medium||57-58 cm||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|Large||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X-Large||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3X-Large||64-65 cm||25 5/8 - 26|
|4X-Large||66-67 cm||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|