All Hot Leathers patches feature a heat- sealed backing. This means that our patches may be ironed on or sewn on to most clothing easily.
Identify where you want the patch and outline the area with tailor’s chalk
• Using a sewing pick, pick open the bottom seam of your garment lining just enough to allow your hand to fit inside the garment
• Position your inside hand so it is resting flat between the lining and outlines area • Use your outside had to position the patch, you can lightly spray leather adhesive on the area to hold the patch, however this is not a permanent adhesive
• Begin threading your upholstery needle using a strong nylon thread that matches your patch, use your thimble to push the needle through the leather moving from inside the item to the outside
• This will allow the knot to be on the inside of the item, then pull the needle through and out with your outside hand and back down through the patch and leather
• Continue this pattern all around the patch, keeping stitches close together and to the end of the patch for the most secure attachment
• Once you have gotten back to where you started, send the needle through the first stitch, and loop it around a few times to make a finishing knot • Finally restitch the garments lining and your all set
Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here