Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
Don't let the cold weather stop you in your tracks. With these premium 12 Volt heated socks, you have endless, toasty riding ahead of you. The socks incorporate our patented Microwire™ technology that comes to operating temperature in seconds.
Features & Benefits:
- Heats both top and bottom of your foot
- Connects to your motorcycle's electrical power
- Microwire heating elements deliver evenly distributed heat
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Moisture-wicking Fabric
- Special long cut pulls over your calf to fit any boot or shoe
- Hand-washable anti-bacterial-treated material
Gerbing 12 Volt Socks Technical Specifications:
- Battery Harness, Y-Harness & temperature controller required for stand-alone operation (sold separately)
- Microwire™ heating throughout the sock
- Material: Stretch Lycra
- Max Heat: 135° F @ 13W Each
- Power: 12 Volt DC 1.14 Amp Each
Gerbing 12 Volt Sock Power Options:
- Plugged directly into our heated pant liners
- Powered by Battery Harness, Y-Harness, and Temperature Controller (sold separately)
Gerbing 12 Volt Power System:
Using our advanced interconnect system, Gerbing 12 Volt garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or airplane for an unlimited source of power and keep you warm at any temperature, any speed.
About Gerbing Microwire:
The patented Gerbing Microwire system is the most durable and efficient heating platform ever developed. Products incorporating