Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
ANTHEM 2- STEALTH For the Women’s Anthem 2 we combined form with function. The mesh backhand creates a snug and contoured fit that delivers maximum ventilation. The seamless one-piece Battlehide goatskin palm provides durability while eliminating seams. The D3O® knuckle insert adds reinforcement without adding bulk, while the revised wrist closure makes egress and ingress an intuitive experience.
- MATERIAL: Mesh backhand, Battlehide™ palm
- D3O® knuckle insert, Neoprene cuff, Hook & loop closure
- CONDITIONS MILD to HOT: The combination of impact protectors and ventilation where you need it results in premium gear with maximum air flow and breathability for hot to mild riding conditions
- PALM MATERIAL GOATSKIN: We use goatskin because of the soft and supple characteristics it possesses due to the presence of lanolin in the leather. It's also a thinner leather, giving you a closer more dexterous fit
- MATERIAL MESH: Our Poly material has the advantage of high strength, yet still retains its flexibility. It's light and cool, perfect for Spring and Summer riding
- CONSTRUCTION: Mesh backhand married to our proprietary one-piece leather palm, leaving no seams or stitches to get in the way while still providing necessary reinforcement
- D3O® KNUCKLE INSERT: The D3O® Knuckle Insert offers low profile, ergonomic protection and increased durability without adding bulk. Ensuring a soft and flexible shock absorbing knuckle that combines comfort with impact protection
- BATTLEHIDE™ PALM: We use abrasion resistant premium grade Battlehide™ goatskin because it is lighter than cowhide and is quite supple, yet extremely durable; perfect for hi-velocity engagements