Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
Helmet Quick Release Buckles - When it comes to helmet quick release options, we have seen them all and sold them all. We've seen adapter kits for helmet chin straps that are plastic and do not hold up well under stress. We have sold metal helmet fasteners that were extremely hard to install and hard to squeeze together to open. That's why we are excited to offer the Helmet Clip, the first ratcheted, metal-to-metal, D-Ring alternative that is dependable and easy to install. The same stainless steel helmet quick-release buckles are used on high-end helmet brands.
- Metal to Metal Strong: The Helmet Clip is Stainless Steel Constructed. Avoid plastic helmet strap mounts or other chin strap clips where the metal has been altered
- No Tools or Sewing: You can mount our chin strap adapter without the need for tools or sewing. Beware of cheap helmet clips ( not a kit ) where they require you to sew on the helmet buckle. This would not be safe!
- Installs on Helmet D-Rings: The Helmet Clip uses a Double Nylon Strap Mounting System to quickly connect to your helmet. The dual strap system feeds through the helmet D-Rings the same way you would feed your helmet chin strap. The heavy-duty stainless utility snaps keep everything neat
- Extends Helmet Chin Strap Length: If you are in need of a little more chin strap length for your motorcycle, motocross, or snowmobile helmet, the Helmet Clip may be just what you are looking for as a replacement for your existing retention system
- Smooth Ratcheted Buckle: Our stainless steel buckle is very easy to use, even while wearing gloves. Our research shows our metal ratcheted chin strap was preferred over plastic ratcheted buckles, metal seat belt type buckles, or pinch and squeeze together chin strap adapter kits