Labor Day Sale and Giveaway
August 28, 2013
Labor Day Sale and Giveaway!
Join Eagle Leather this Labor Day weekend (Aug. 31 – Sep. 2) for a hot dog barbecue (Sunday at Lakewood), and take advantage of our awesome sales!
Pick a Coupon
Pick a coupon for extra savings! Save up to $50 on jackets, $30 on boots, $40 on vests, $50 on chaps or pants, $100 on luggage, or $100 on helmets! It’s your choice. Pick one now!
Draw a free gift worth up to $100 when you use a Labor Day coupon! We’ve got head wraps, bandanas, t-shirts, and even gift certificates!
Every year, our nation celebrates the hard work and labor of every American by taking an extended holiday weekend. Labor Day originated 131 years ago in 1882. Each American has contributed his or her labor to the strength and success of this country, and for this, we grill out and celebrate the end of another great summer!
Labor Day Facts:
- Celebrated on the first Monday of September every year since 1882
- Peter J. Macguire is credited with starting Labor Day. He co-founded the American Federation of Labor and is quoted as having suggested the holiday for "who from rude nature have delved and carved all the grandeur we behold."
- But some people credit Matthew Maguire, a machinist from New Jersey, with creating the holiday while serving as secretary of the Central Labor Union in New York.
- There are 155.7 million people in America who contribute to the nation’s labor force.
- One is traditionally not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.
- Over 7 billion hot dogs will be eaten by Americans between Memorial Day and Labor Day!
We at Eagle Leather believe there is no better way to spend a holiday weekend than riding with your friends and family. Stop by Eagle Leather, enjoy our BBQ, save on some great gear, grab your free gift, and ride!