Eagle Leather Labor Day Sale & Last Hot Dog BBQ of the Summer
The End of Summer Does NOT Mean the End of Riding Season!
Plus - MORE THAN 700 Helmets are 50% off!
Labor Day Weekend is Friday September 4 through Monday September 7.
Every year, Americans reflect on our hard work and labor by taking an extended holiday weekend. We all have contributed our labor to the strength and success of this country, and for this, we grill out and celebrate the end of another great summer! Come out and join us on Sunday, September 6 for our last Hot Dog BBQ of this season.
But just because the leaves are starting to turn and summer is coming to an end, it doesn’t mean it’s time to park the bike. Riding season is still in full swing at Eagle Leather. We’re gearing up for fall weather by stocking up on the essentials, and we’ve got a ton of great gear on sale - including all sale helmets marked down to 50% off! That's more than 700 helmets marked down to half off! Click here to check it out!
We have items in every category marked down for Labor Day! Jackets, pants, gloves, boots—you name it! And don’t forget: All Sturgis 75th Anniversary merchandise is 20% off!
We at Eagle Leather believe that there is no better way to spend your holiday weekend than riding with family and friends. So stop by, have a hot dog, pick up some gear on sale, and enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!
A Few Labor Day Facts:
- Celebrated on the first Monday of September every year since 1882
- Peter J. Macguire is credited with starting Labor Day. He co-founded the American Federation of Labor and is quoted as having suggested the holiday for "who from rude nature have delved and carved all the grandeur we behold."
- But some people credit Matthew Maguire, a machinist from New Jersey, with creating the holiday while serving as secretary of the Central Labor Union in New York.
- There are 155.7 million people in America who contribute to the nation’s labor force.
- One is traditionally not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.
- Over 7 billion hot dogs will be eaten by Americans between Memorial Day and Labor Day!