Our Khione Insulated Heated Jacket provides ultimate warmth and comfort for any outdoor adventure. Three patented Microwire™ heating zones and a water-resistant, windproof shell keep the cold away and the elements at bay.
This powerful and stylish heated jacket is constructed with 200-fill synthetic down and is designed to be close-fitting for added warmth.
Gerbing Gyde Khione Features:
- Three Microwire heating zones: Chest (2) & back
- 200-fill synthetic insulation
- 135° F Maximum heat
- Active heat retention technology
- Heats for hours
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- Durable ripstop fabric construction
- Battery Integrated Temperature Controller
This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other insulated garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the bonded lining provides added comfort and maximum heating performance and heat retention.
The battery has 4 heat settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
Charging Battery: (We recommend charging overnight for the first charge.)
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours)
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging
- The red light will change to green when charged
- Maintain at least 25% power when the battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7 Volt battery
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding the power button
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold the power button until the LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to the garment
- Step 3: Check the remaining battery life by disconnecting the battery from the product. Press and hold the power button, the LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights
- LED lights will illuminate to indicate remaining power (4 lights are full power)
Turning On the Heat:
- Step 1: Locate the power pocket; it will be on the wearer's left outer pocket
- Step 2: Open the pocket and locate the power plug
- Step 3: Turn on the battery by holding the power button until it lights up
- Step 4: Insert the plug into the battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder
- Step 5: Push the power button on the battery to select the setting you would like
- Step 6: Place the battery into the pocket and close the pocket
Battery and Charger -not- Included
Powered by a rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery for hours of heat on-demand. Simply turn on this great heated jacket and experience warmth like never before.
Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here