Seeking Top-Performing Merchandising Team Members for Motorcycle Apparel Retailer
Eagle Leather is the largest motorcycle apparel, parts, and accessories retailer in the Pacific Northwest. Eagle Leather was founded in 1995. Company President Mike Toursal used to travel from show-to-show selling motorcycle gear when he realized the need for a permanent location. Headquartered in Lakewood, Washington (about 30 miles south of Seattle), we have grown from a small 3,500 square foot store to a massive 22,000 square foot store.
Our mission is to provide motorcycle riders with the right gear to ride comfortably, protected, and with style.
We are bringing this opportunity to the good people of Bedford, TX, and its surroundings. Apply By Email Now!!!
Main Job Duties
- Process returns and defective items to vendors
- Maintain stock levels
- Shrink Management
- Store Care
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- Ability to work assigned schedule and occasionally evenings and weekends.
- Strong computer skills, including writing, and math to manage inventory, counts, and cash handling.
- Self-starter with great attention to detail.
- Experience with computers and POS systems.
- Stand, walk, climb, and use stairs.
- Sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regular lift and/or move up to fifteen pounds occasionally up to fifty pounds.
- Manage the stores backroom operations by receiving products into the POS, keeping products organized and accounted for, and helping bring shipments into the backroom.
- Process damaged and / or defective products back to the fulfillment center and report to the store manager.
- Work with management to maintain an adequate level of product stock. Maintain and display merchandise appropriately in the backroom and on the sales floor.
- Provide outstanding shopping experiences by maintaining accurate inventory, display, and pricing of items.
- Maintain store presentation in accordance with company standards, including housekeeping, merchandising, and retail standards. As well as backroom workstations.
- Maintain awareness of product knowledge, merchandise promotions, and advertisements set forth by management.
Salary & Compensation:
Pay is calculated by hourly rate + monthly bonuses (if minimum requirements are met).
Typical Pay Range
Total Pay Hourly Range: $13.00 - $14.00.
Total Pay Annually Range: $27,040 - $29,120
- 401(K) with company matching up to 4%
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM
Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM
The Application Process
Our application process is very thorough. We know it can turn people off. Nobody wants to invest time without a guaranteed return on the investment. Especially when with just a few clicks they can apply to hundreds of jobs at once. However, for those who complete it, you will know you are one of the chosen few who has made our team.
So, let’s describe the process.
- We will call you and conduct a quick survey to see if you are able to meet the basic requirements of the job.
- Then we will send you a job match survey link. (This link might go to a spam or junk mail folder). Please reply letting us know you received the link.
- After you complete the job match survey, it’ll take between 40 minutes and 1 hour and 20 minutes for most people, we will be notified and score it.
- We will review the job match results, then schedule an in-person interview.
- During your in-person interview, you will be required to make a sales presentation.
- After that interview, our HR company RMI will send you a background check.
- Pass the background check then RMI will send you a drug screen passport. You will have 72 hours to complete it, so please check your spam or junk email folders.
- Passing both the background check and drug screen will make you eligible for hiring. We will then begin the Onboarding process.
- The onboarding process will walk you through signing up for benefits, direct deposit, and anything else required by state and/or federal jurisdictions for employment.
- Once that is completed, we can schedule you for your first shift.