Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
Your hands will never be warmer than inside our S7 Gloves. These premium battery heated gloves feature full-hand heating on both the palm and back of your hand.
The S7's full-length gauntlet keeps the elements at bay while premium insulation locks the heat in for as long as you need. A Cyberian Cardlock™ system keeps the glove secure and the touchscreen compatible index finger allows you to use your smartphone anytime. Control the temperature via the three-level silicone switch built into the glove.
Gerbing Gyde Heated Gloves Include:
- 2pc - 7 Volt 2600 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (19.24Wh)
- 1pc - Dual Battery Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing S7 Heated Gloves Features:
- 135 F Maximum Heating Temperature
- Heating on both palm and back of your hand
- Full-finger heating to the tips
- Premium outer shell with Cyberian Cardlock system
- TPU molded cinch strap
- Chamois Thumb
- Three-level silicone switch for easy temperature control
- AQUATEX™ breathable water-resistant membrane
- Prim aloft insulation with 270 grams on top of hand and 170 grams on palm
- Equipped with (2) 7-volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
Each heated glove features an on-board temperature control button that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.
Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- Step 1: Plugin fully charged battery
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings; this indicates the switch has power and can now be used
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold the down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates
- Step 4: To change the power setting, tap the button to cycle through levels
- Low = Green
- Medium = Yellow
- High = Red
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold the down button until the light goes out
- We recommend charging overnight for the first charge
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours)
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging
- The red light will change to green when charged
- Maintain at least 25% power when the battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7 Volt battery
Battery Fuel Gauge Lights:
- 3 blue lights- Full battery life remaining
- 2 blue lights- Half battery life remaining
- 1 blue light- Low battery life remaining
This garment runs true to size. We recommend you consult our size charts before purchasing.