Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
Leather Heated Gloves
Our ultra-comfortable Leather Heated Motorcycle Gloves are made with exceptionally soft cowhide leather. The design is lightweight, pliable and strong. Within seconds after turning on your Controller, the Glove heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand. Our Heated Leather Gloves wrap style, high quality leather, and warmth into one cozy package.
The gloves begin warming your hands within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Constructed of soft, lightweight cowhide leather
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Hipora® liner provides protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- No feeling of the heating wire because of Finewire Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total, Max Heat 135° F
- Items do not include Y Harness or Battery Harness (SOLD SEPARATLY)
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers & rubber goggle/lens wiper on thumb
- Heating elements located on both sides of the hand, from the wrist to the fingertips
- For standalone operation, simply use the y-harness (included) to connect directly to a temperature controller
Other Items That May be Needed:
- Dual Control
- Junior Control
Do Not operate heating clothing without a temperature controller. Do Not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended. Fire and burns could occur.
- Y- Harness
REQUIRED FOR STANDALONE OPERATION (sold separately)
- 12V Battery Harness OR 12V Accessory Plug
- 12V Temperature Controller
All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
Plug gloves directly into your heated jacket liner sleeves or wear them independently by connecting to the y-harness, then to your controller. Run the y-harness down the sleeves, keeping the longer lead on the right side.
There are multiple ways to connect clothing to a 12V power source:
1. Battery Harness
Connect directly to the positive & negative terminals of your battery.
2. 12V Accessory Plug / BMW Plug (Cigarette Plug Adapter)
The adapter plugs directly into a standard 12V DC outlet, commonly found on vehicles like cars, buses, boats, and even tractors. It also converts into a BMW adapter plug.
3. Battery Tender (Via Female SAE to Coax Cable)
The Female SAE to Coax cord can be connected directly to a battery tender cable. However, the battery tender of most powersport vehicles only has a 3-5 amp fuse. Therefore, you MUST change the fuse so that the total amps of the clothing connected does not exceed the maximum amps of the fuse.
If you opt to connect this way, we recommend no longer using it as a battery tender to avoid a malfunction resulting in damage to your battery.