Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
The Evolution of Perfection is a fitting tagline for the longest-standing, most decorated full-face helmet model in the SHOEI lineup, the RF. The process of improving is a constant evolution, and with a world-class team of designers and engineers leading the charge, we pushed our resources and technologies to the brink, utilizing our state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, extensive array of proprietary materials, and the industry’s most stringent quality assurance practices to develop the all-new RF-1400. SHOEI’s lightest and most compact SNELL-approved full-face helmet model, the RF-1400 has evolved the pursuit of perfection to the next level.
- Evolved design, functionality and performance over its predecessor
- Wind tunnel-tested and refined aerodynamics and ventilation performance
- Compact, aerodynamic shell shape with integrated spoiler
- SHOEI’s lightest SNELL-approved full-face helmet model
- All-new shield and base plate system for optimized visibility and performance
- Noise-reduction technology reduces unwanted wind and road noise
ADVANCED NOISE REDUCTION
- Optimal shell aerodynamics reduce wind noise around the helmet
- Vortex Generators on the sides of the shield reduce wind turbulence
- All-new, airtight window beading provides wind/waterproof seal
- New, voluminous cheek pads and removable ear pads further restrain wind noise inside the helmet
- The RF-1400 provides an incredibly quiet riding experience without blocking the road’s informative sounds
Utilizing SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel to help reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence, SHOEI designers relocated the center/forehead vent, and also equipped it with an additional air intake hole, to help increase the volume of cooling air entering the helmet. Additionally, a new, enlarged exhaust outlet vent helps take better advantage of negative pressure suction at the rear of the helmet, yielding improved hot-air expulsion.
- Wind tunnel-optimized to provide the perfect balance between airflow and silence
- Relocated center/forehead vent is equipped with an additional air intake hole for greater airflow into the helmet
- Upper air intake holes have been enlarged for optimal performance
- New, enlarged exhaust outlet vent for improved hot-air expulsion
- Large 3-position lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves
- Features six (6) air intake vents and four (4) exhaust outlets
The all-new CWR-F2 shield system features improved visibility, functionality, and performance over its predecessor. The 2D “flat” outside surface combined with 3D technology inside offers an aggressive look with optimized visibility for a more natural view, Vortex Generators on the sides of the shield improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise, and an all-new center locking mechanism helps to evenly distribute shield forces across both spring-loaded base plates.
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- 2D “flat” outside surface combined with 3D technology inside offers an aggressive look with optimized visibility
- Vortex Generators improve shield aerodynamics and reduce wind noise
- All-new, conveniently located center locking mechanism evenly distributes shield forces across both base plates
- PINLOCK EVO fog-resistant system is 10% larger for improved lateral vision
CWR-F2 BASE PLATE SYSTEM
- Completely redesigned to facilitate quicker, smoother shield changes
- New shield adjuster mechanism provides easier, more precise tuning
- Redesigned base plate gear has all-new “first position” shield opening feature for advanced venting and defogging
- SHOEI’s patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
- All-new airtight window beading reduces wind and water intrusion
Helmet functionality and performance are paramount to the overall riding and racing experience, but safety provides the critical foundation that a premium helmet is built upon. The RF-1400 features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell, proprietary Dual-Layer/Multi-Density EPS liner, and the Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.).
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM+ SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a multi-ply matrix specifically designed to meet both SNELL M2020 and DOT standards
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with lightweight organic and high-performance fibers
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
- SHOEI’s strongest, lightest, most elastic shell provides optimal impact absorption
DUAL-LAYER MULTI-DENSITY EPS LINER
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM (E.Q.R.S.)
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider’s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
The RF-1400 is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System II that is capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors. Newly designed cheek pads feature more volume on the bottom for greater comfort and reduced wind noise, and the soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric provides an extremely plush fit and feel.
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable
- Exclusive Max-Dry material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon interiors
- Soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric for a plush fit and feel
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Multi-layer cheek pads for improved comfort and helmet stabilization
- Cheek pads feature more volume for greater comfort and reduced wind noise
- Optional interior components available in different sizes for a customizable fit
- Cheek pad channel for eyeglasses
HELMET SIZE CHART
|X-Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55-56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61-62||24 - 24 3/8|
||7 7/8 - 8||63-64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65-66||25 5/8 - 26|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD SIZE
- To determine where you fall on SHOEI's sizing chart (as a starting point for proper helmet fit), pass a soft, flexible tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of approximately one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows (the largest measurement around your forehead).
- Select the helmet size that is closest to your head measurement from the sizing guidelines above. If your head measurement falls between two helmet sizes, first try on the smaller of the two helmets.
THE PERFECT FIT
No helmet can protect the wearer against all unforeseeable high- and low-speed impacts. However, to help maximize head protection, the helmet must fit properly, and the retention system must be securely fastened under the chin. Failure to ride with a proper fitting helmet and securely fastened chinstrap is dangerous, as the helmet could come off during an accident, resulting in severe head trauma or death.
To determine the proper helmet fit and learn how to safely secure your chinstrap retention system, we recommend viewing SHOEI's "Helmet Fit" video below, or consult with an authorized SHOEI dealer today. Proper fit is important not only for comfort, but for safety, as well.