Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
12V Pant Liner
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
Our Heated Pant Liners are designed to be worn under outer pants, rain gear or chaps with only a single thin base layer. Our unique heating system allows you to wear your favorite outerwear while still providing the comfort of heat.
- Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
- Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
- Sized to fit snug to your body under your outer pants
- Sock plug pockets at the bottom of pants to easily connect heated sock liners or insoles
- Male plug in the top left pocket to connect directly to a controller or to your heated jacket
- Heating elements located down the entire front of the legs and wrap around the hips
- Power: 55W @ 12V or 4.6A total, Max Heat 135 degree F
- Battery Harness and choice of controller required for standalone operation (sold separately)
- Size: Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Small, X-Small, Small, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION (sold separately)
- 12V Battery Harness OR 12V Accessory Plug
- 12V Temperature Controller
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
Pants do not have a heat shield. Refrain from coming in contact with your exhaust pipes. Hot exhaust pipes may be in excess of 500-1000°F and could cause burns to the clothing and/or skin.
All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
There are multiple ways to connect clothing to a 12V power source:
1. Battery Harness
Connect directly to the positive & negative terminals of your battery.
2. 12V Accessory Plug / BMW Plug (Cigarette Plug Adapter)
The adapter plugs directly into a standard 12V DC outlet, commonly found on vehicles like cars, buses, boats, and even tractors. It also converts into a BMW adapter plug.
3. Battery Tender (Via Female SAE to Coax Cable)
The Female SAE to Coax cord can be connected directly to a battery tender cable. However, the battery tender of most powersport vehicles only has a 3-5 amp fuse. Therefore, you MUST change the fuse so that the total amps of the clothing connected does not exceed the maximum amps of the fuse.
If you opt to connect this way, we recommend no longer using it as a battery tender to avoid a malfunction resulting in damage to your battery.