- Ultra-light, strong yet flexible shell using LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA)
- Twin Shield System drop down sunshield is operated by a cable slider for smooth and dependable sun protection
- Chin bar flips 180 degrees allowing the rider to easily swap between a full face or open face helmet
- Removable, washable Thermo Form comfort padding is made of a breathable fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly keeping the rider cool and comfortable
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 standards
- 5 year warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05. 1700g,+/50g. Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). 2 Intermediate Oval Shells. ECE "P" and "J" certified as both open and full-face helmets
- Our best 180-degree modular system for easy on and off. High-quality technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool—Removable, washable. 3D Laser Cut cheek pads for all-day comfort with no hot spots
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant. Quick-release, quick-change mechanism. PINLOCK MAX READY. Quick change shield system. Built-in Sun Shield. Includes Pinlock Insert
- DOT-approved quick release chin strap for secure closure. State of the art multi-density EPS. Reflective trim inserts on all sides of the bottom gasket
- Fully adjustable, multiport, dynamic, flow through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool. Dual adjustable top ports
Measuring your head for helmet fitment is the right place to start, but it is only a guideline. Different shapes of heads might require a slightly smaller or larger helmet in any given model. Trying on the model you are interested in is always recommended. A helmet should be as snug as possible, without being so tight that it will give you a headache. It’s best to be fitted by a professional.
|X-Small||53-54 cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22 7/8|
|Medium||57-58 cm||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|Large||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X-Large||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3X-Large||64-65 cm||25 5/8 - 26|
|4X-Large||66-67 cm||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|
Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here