Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
The Gerbing GT5 Hybrid is two amazing, heated gloves in one clever package. Plug the Gerbing GT5 Gloves into your motorcycle or snowmobile’s 12-volt battery for endless heat while you are out for your ride. Or insert the optional 12-volt Hybrid Gerbing battery into the pocket on the gauntlet cuff for hours of heat when you are away from your vehicle. The GT5 Glove is constructed out of a winning combination of nylon, leather, and soft tricot lining with 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation to help retain the warmth and an Aquatex waterproof and breathable internal membrane to keep your hands drier. The GT5 Hybrid Gloves use Gerbing’s Microwire heating technology which incorporates micro-sized heating fibers to surround your hands with warmth. The GT5 hybrid system allows you the option of powering from your vehicle’s 12-volt electrical system or from Gerbing’s 12-volt Hybrid lithium-ion battery pack (sold separately) with its built-in microprocessor temp controller.
Gerbing 12V GT5 Hybrid Glove Power Options:
- Plugged directly into our 12V heated jackets
- 12V Hybrid Batteries for Portable Use
- Hardwire with 12V Battery Harness and Y-Harness (temp controller or on/off switch recommended)
- Motorcycle glove with 12-volt vehicle battery or 12-volt plug-in capabilities.
- Compatible with Gerbing 12V Hybrid Battery (SKU G1219U-BAT-859-001-00002)
- Nylon back of hand
- Premium, supple, drum-dyed aniline cowhide leather on palm
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- 150g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- TPU knuckle protection
- Padded palm
- Heated on both front and back of hand plus along fingers and thumb
- Incorporates Gerbing’s Microwire heating technology
- Aquatex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Elastic wrist with adjustable strap
- Gauntlet cuff with drawstring
- Touchscreen capable
- Gerbing Temperature Controller highly recommended (sold separately)
- Two 12V batteries and charger are optional (sold separately)
- Lifetime Microwire warranty
Heating Time on 12V Battery Packs:
High: 1 Hour
Medium: 2.5 Hours
Low: 4 Hours
Connected to Vehicle Battery: Unlimited
Gerbing 12V Glove Technical Specifications:
- Battery Harness, Y-Harness & temperature controller required for stand-alone operation (sold separately)
- Material: Leather, Nylon, with tricot lining
- Max Heat: 135° @ 13W Each
- Power: 12V DC 1.1 Amp Each
About the Gerbing 12V Power System: The Core Heat 12 thermovelocity system is powered by a simple connection to your vehicle's DC power system. Core Heat 12 technology connects to your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane to keep you warm at the temperature of speed.
Gerbing Microwire Heating: The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.