Sales Team Careers, Lakewood, WA
Apply By Email Now OR call us 253-581-3220 (10am-5pm PST)
Do you love the Motorcycle lifestyle… the Gear, the Culture, the Freedom?
Do you enjoy talking about bikes with anyone and everyone?
Do you feel like there’s nothing more fun than sharing that passion with others?
Then perhaps we should talk…
Because Eagle Leather, the largest motorcycle apparel and accessory store in the Pacific Northwest – located in Lakewood, WA – is seeking Motorcycle Enthusiasts to join our sales team.
And maybe that’s you. First off…
Here’s What Other Sales Team Members Say about Working at Eagle Leather.
- “Our customers are simply the best! We get to work with them when they are at their happiest.”
- “The hours are so convenient, and I have plenty of time to go ride.”
- “They try and keep you on the same schedule so you can plan things and are flexible when asking for time off.”
- “The work environment is friendly and relaxed which allows you to be yourself when working with customers.”
- “The dress code is pretty casual which helps you be pretty comfortable no matter what time of year it is.”
- “I am always learning new things and continuously improving my skills.”
- “The pay! With commission and bonuses the pay is much better than other places.”
“What skills does it take?”
- Customer Service, because everyone loves to feel special.
- Sales, because serving our customers can’t happen if they don’t make the decision to buy.
- Cashiering, because the business needs to take payment.
- Merchandising, because you cannot sell what is not displayed.
- Alertness, because keeping your eyes open and helping to ensure we have an accurate inventory is good for the customer.
- You have the customer comes first mindset.
- You communicate well with your teammates, making sure we have a great working environment for everyone.
- You’re self-motivated, desire success, and set personal goals in addition to the ones for the business.
- You’re great at task switching, organizing multiple priorities, and eager to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Finally, your background probably includes experience in one or more of these areas: Sales, Customer Service, Point of Sale, Cash Handling, Merchandising, managing more than one employee, Inventory Control / Receiving, Web Order Fulfillment, or Business to Business or Telephone sales.
And of Course, We Take Care of YOU
Let’s start with the pay structure:
Hourly + Commission + Bonuses.
This means a typical sales team member will earn around $35,000 per year, but a great sales team member can earn around $55,000 per year.
But pay isn’t the only thing:
- First off, what good is a great paycheck if you can’t get out to spend it – that’s why we offer Paid Time Off to enjoy the fruits of your labor… including time to spend with
- family and friends on holidays, so you don’t have to worry missing a day of work without pay.
- Next, we know unexpected things can happen, which is why we provide Medical Insurance to help out during those times of need.
- Of course, if you love working where you shop, there is a Generous Employee Discount to help you get all your favorite gear and accessories.
It all boils down to the fact that we want our employees to feel Eagle Leather is a place where they see themselves working for years to come.
That’s why we also offer a 401K with company matching so when the time comes to kick back and retire, you will be prepared.
NOTE: Negotiating all these benefits is difficult, which is why we have partnered with Resource Management Inc. They are a great company that handles all our HR needs, and as a result you will have access to these benefits too:
- Life Insurance
- And a Flexible Spending Account all available at big company rates.
“So, What Else Do I Need To Know?”
I know, I know, I have told you so many great things about this job, but you are probably thinking there has to be some bad, and yes you are right.
There are a few things, but most people laugh when I tell them – here are the physical requirements for our Sales Team Members:
- Stand, walk, climb, and use stairs.
- Sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regular lift and/or move up to 15 pounds occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Grasp with hands and fingers.
Yup that’s it. Those few things.
Now you might be sitting there thinking to yourself, “I can do that no problem!”
So, if this all sounds good, ask yourself one final thing:
“Can I Be Great At This?”
Can you be great at this? Don’t settle for anything less - because life is too short to spend your life working at a career you are not great at.
If you believe you will be great, and you won’t let anything stop you –
Then NOW’s the time join our Sales Team.
We have the following job types available for the right people: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, and On-Call.
The starting hourly rate is $15, because we believe the right people understand they will earn FAR more with this opportunity to learn, to grow, to become part of a real team with a company that truly cares about you and your future.
Apply By Email Now
OR call us at 253-581-3220 (10am-5pm PST)