Six Surprising Gifts for Mom
She'll Love These Whether She Rides or Not
Mother’s Day is a hundred years old this year. President Woodrow Wilson first proclaimed it in 1916. Whether you’re looking for a gift for your own mother, or for a woman who’s been like a mother to you, or for the mother of your children, Eagle Leather has a range of gifts that might surprise you. Of course, if the mom in your life rides, you’ll find a range of jackets, boots, vests, jeans or leather pants, helmets and other gear that she needs and wants.
Here are a half a dozen choices that might surprise you and that are suitable whether she rides or not, and even when you don’t know her sizes:
- Start with a little motorcycle bling. Eagle Leather has several styles of this bracelet that’s designed to look as though it’s made of links from a motorcycle chain. It’s made of stainless steel, so it’s hypoallergenic. It comes in all silver; silver with black accents or black with silver accents; red and black; or with blue, pink or gold crystals. Check it out here.
- Whether she takes it on a picnic or wraps up in it to binge-watch Game of Thrones, every woman can use another blanket. Eagle Leather has several styles, all guaranteed to be cozy. Check out this one, which is fifty inches by sixty inches of polyester micro-fiber fleece and depicts a Native American woman with a wolf.
- Belts are fashionable, and yes, you’ll find an assortment of them at Eagle Leather. But that belt can do double-duty by carrying her phone. No more rummaging through the purse when the phone rings if you give Mom this belt-clip carrying case. It goes on sideways so she doesn’t have to take it off to sit down. The closing flap is magnetic; the case itself is leatherette. Click here to see it.
- Besides that cell phone, what other item is Mom often looking for? Yup, glasses. Give her this lovely pin that holds eyeglasses and solve the problem. We’ve got several styles. This one is pewter.
- And if she doesn’t wear glasses, she will still love to wear this pin. It’s pewter, too. The beautiful rose and tribal design is hand-carved. Check it out.
- There’s not a woman in the world who has enough scarves. Eagle Leather has lots and lots of scarves to pick from. For example, check out this one in pink with an eagle design. You’ll find lots more scarves here.