Safety Tips from GEICO
Safety Tip of the Week
GEICO's Tips for Riding Safely
GEICO’s little lizard goes everywhere safely, so we thought we’d see what they had to say about riding safely. They recommend that, before you get on your motorcycle you:
- Check the tires for cracks, bulges, or wear in the treads.
- Look under your bike for oil or gas spots.
- Test all your lights—headlight, taillight, signals—including high and low beams.
- Check hydraulic and cooling fluid levels once a week.
Okay, once that’s all correct and you’ve mounted up:
- Make sure the clutch and throttle work smoothly.
- Adjust all mirrors and make sure they’re clean.
- Make sure front and rear brakes feel firm and hold the bike still when they’re fully applied
- Sound the horn.
And now, you’re ready to go.
Stay safe out there!
Leave a comment