Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
ROUTE 1 NR-240 ROVER PET CARRIER
- Lifetime warranty
- Spacious main compartment for pets up to 20 lbs
- Mounts to tour trunk racks, sissy bar or seat using quick release and self-fastening straps
- Rigid construction and solid base panel provides a safe environment for your pet
- Industry leading UltraMax® fabric for maximum UV protection
- 2 large side panels unzip allowing maximum air flow with a strong fixed mesh panels for added safety
- Smaller side mesh vents are permanently open to always allow some airflow into the carrier
- Large lid opening for ease of access to, and removal of pet
Lid has 2 stage zipper opening:
- 1st zip allows only flap to open with mesh closed for air flow
- 2nd zip also opens mesh panel to allow pet look out while on integrated leash
- Both lid panels roll back, with tab to secure open
Wide front panel also has 2-stage opening
- 1st zipper opens with mesh porch
- 2nd zipper opens completely
- Mesh porch allows more room for pet when not mounted to vehicle
- All 2 stage openings have zippers that securely latch together that can’t be opened from inside
- Base has soft/padded removable panel for pet comfort and easy cleaning
- Attached adjustable leash* allows pet to be secure yet move freely
- 2 side pockets for storing pet essentials
- Integrated top carry handle and side handles make it easy to transport on/off the bike
- Reflective piping enhances visibility
- Main compartment: 17”L x 12”W x 15”H 50 Liters
NOTE: pet must wear harness, not choke collar when riding in carrier (not included)
Read and follow installation instructions before use
Do not use with Route 1 U S A - Under Seat Attachment (NR-USA)
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov