PRODUCT DESCRIPTION By combining state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and materials into a sleek aerodynamic chassis, the EXO-ST1400 is one of the lightest helmets in its class. The ST1400 also offers the ride-specific versatility of an integrated SpeedView® Sun Visor, AirFit® custom inflation system, Comm-Ready convenience, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation.
• Resin-infused TCT-U™ 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties. 3-Shell sizes for a precision fit
• CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
• Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes, and spoiler integrated exhaust. The result is high velocity airflow from front to back that pulls heat and humidity up and out for a cool, dry ride.
• Airfit® inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours.
• Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick™ III anti-microbial interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity.
• Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth® communication system speakers.
• KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses.
• Large eye port design creates a superior horizontal and vertical visual field.
• Distortion free, no-fog Everclear™ internal Speedview® sun visor features 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
• Everclear™ no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port.
• FREE! Additional Clear Pinlock® MaxVision shield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included
• Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield, reducing fog build-up.
• Ellip-Tec® II ratchet system featuring a 2-axis movement pulls the shield firmly into the eye port gasket for maximum seal while a preset “City Position” adjustment provides added airflow for stop-and-go city riding. • Emergency quick-release cheek pad system
• Integrated reflective piping. (cheek pads)
• Included breath deflector and aero skirt. (chin curtain)
• DOT / ECE Approved
• 5-Year Warranty
*Dark smoke shield shown sold separately.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.