Eagle Leather offers Free Ground Shipping on orders over $69 shipped in the Contiguous 48 US States.
Items marked as Online Only are shipped from our warehouse's all other items are shipped from our Lakewood store.
Orders are usually processed the next business day with shipping information becoming available once the packed enters the shipping services system.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, and is based upon shipping service selected and destination.
Read Full Details Here
LS2 HH590 Rebellion Helmet
Like any worthy rebel, the LS2 Rebellion Helmet stands alone and charts its own course. With a stylish shell made of high performance, lightweight Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA), the Rebellion has just the right blend of retro-cool with a technical edge. Imagine a half-shell motorcycle helmet that offers flow-through, ported ventilation to keep you cool on the hottest days. The short peak and Twin Shield System drop down sun shield will protect your eyes when the sun is in the horizon. The sun shield itself has unique, two-stage adjustability: lock it half way for just a little shade or full open for total sun protection. The dual-density EPS meets / exceeds DOT standards for 50 state legal protection. The LS2 Rebellion Helmet is finished off with a micrometric, quick release chin-strap and set up for easy and seamless installation of the LS2 LinkIn Bluetooth communication system by Sena (sold separately). If you’re the type who sets your own course, the LS2 Rebellion Helmet was designed for you.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- 2 shell sizes (XS-LG and XL-2XL)
- Multi-density EPS
- Adjustable Twin Shield System drop-down dark smoke sun shield
- Sun shield is UV- and scratch-resistant
- Micrometric quick release chin strap
- Flow-through ventilation with channeled port and top vent
- Technical fabric liner is hypoallergenic, moisture wicking, removable and washable
- Laser-cut foam
- LinkIn Ride Pal by Sena ready (sold separately)
- DOT approved
- 2 year warranty
- Technologically advanced half shell with roll--off resistant design. The highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Built-in, two-stage drop-down sun shield is scratch and UV resistant. Removable peak
- DOT-approved quick release chin strap for secure closure. State of the art multi-density EPS
- Fully adjustable, multiport, dynamic, flow through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool
Measuring your head for helmet fitment is the right place to start, but it is only a guideline. Different shapes of heads might require a slightly smaller or larger helmet in any given model. Trying on the model you are interested in is always recommended. A helmet should be as snug as possible, without being so tight that it will give you a headache. It’s best to be fitted by a professional.
|X-Small||53-54 cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22 7/8|
|Medium||57-58 cm||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|Large||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X-Large||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3X-Large||64-65 cm||25 5/8 - 26|
|4X-Large||66-67 cm||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|