Great Gifts and Stocking Stuffers
December 22, 2012
IV: A Gift Rider’s List – The Conclusion
Last-Minute Gift Ideas!
Christmas is literally days away, and you’ve waited until
the last minute to finish your shopping, right? Join the club. Luckily the
conclusion of Eagle Leather’s four-part blog series “A Rider’s Gift List” will
give you the de-procrastination inspiration you need to Santa up and get to
Last-Minute Gift Ideas Your Riding Friends and Family Members Will Love
Idea #1: Vintage Harley Prints
All motorcycle lovers can appreciate the American symbol that is historic Harley Davidson. If your bike lover relishes the feeling of nostalgia that accompanies antique Harley memorabilia, then a vintage Harley print makes an awesome gift. Ideal for the office, garage, or even a finely furnished living room, these pieces of beloved Americana will be sure conversation starters.
Idea #2: GoPro Cameras
For the adventure-loving adrenaline junkies in your life who dream of capturing their best rides and tricks on film, a GoPro camera is an excellent gift. These tough little cameras mount directly to your helmet or bike and turn its wearer into the next Martin Scorcese. They capture HD picture and sound and are built for adventure—sturdy and lightweight. GoPro’s line of cameras has been getting a ton of press lately, so it’s a solid gift choice that your bike enthusiast will love for years.
Idea #3: 5-Mile Chatterbox
Face it—we live in a connected world. You spend five minutes away from your phone, and you come back to ten emails and four missed calls. For the rider who needs to be constantly connected, the 5-mile chatterbox is the gift to get. With advanced Bluetooth technology, a rider can sync up to two devices to make and answer calls, listen to music, or even get turn-by-turn navigation prompts from a Bluetooth GPS—all through a small headset! This is a first-rate gift that is sure to be used and appreciated.
Idea #4: Stuff That
From key chains to zipper pulls—Eagle Leather has a wide variety of stocking staples for every rider, including:
- Key Chains: Choose from leather or metal to best fit your rider’s style.
- Zipper Pulls: Regular zippers are boring! Dress up your favorite leather riding jacket with one of our stylish zipper pulls. Our favorite is the Biker Angel.
- Compact Mirror with Metal Studs: With leather and studs, this compact is the only one cool enough for the biker babe in your life.
- Patches: Personalize your leathers with any number of our sew-on patches.
- Decals and Magnets: Dress up your bike and add some flair to your ride.
- Wristbands: A motorcycle style essential.